RBL Insurance Group
Since its founding in 1973, RBL has delivered professional risk management and insurance solutions for businesses both large and small, domestic and global. We can tailor a comprehensive insurance program that will lead to reductions in your exposure to loss, and improved safety for your employees and property. As your primary insurance advisors, we can streamline your insurance costs and save you time.
Our strength is in the expertise of the people we employ, their depth of industry knowledge, and their dedication to providing our clients the highest level of service, insights, and solutions. Our reputation for responsiveness and accountability has drawn clients from industries as diverse as book publishing to pipe manufacturing.
With offices in New York and Pennsylvania, and a staff of 29 insurance professionals, RBL has grown to represent many of the major insurance companies worldwide, giving us the ability to provide you with full service risk management – both corporate and personal.
Clients of RBL know that they are dealing with a company whose expertise goes beyond the scope of insurance policies. They receive the benefit of the breadth of knowledge that it takes to fully understand risk management in a variety of business environments.
In addition to extensive experience in the insurance industry, the educational backgrounds of the management team include degrees in electrical engineering, business administration, and industrial engineering. This added expertise that RBL brings to the table, gives its clients the benefit of knowing that they are doing business with people who understand all the risks a business faces because RBL understands business. The “real world” experiences of our management team gives them the ability to plan your insurance to avoid gaps and overlaps in coverage, identify industry specific risk and control loss exposure.
The Management Team
George R. Lehmuller, PE – Chairman
George began his insurance career with Factory Mutual in 1953 in the engineering department, providing property engineering services to Fortune 500 companies. In 1963 he was promoted to Resident Vice president of the New York office overseeing the operation of 55 employees, client servicing and placement of large property programs. In 1973, he formed RBL Associates, Inc.
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer designation (PE)
- Extensive loss control training with Factory Mutual
George P. Lehmuller, ARM – President
George (Jr.) started his insurance career with Liberty Mutual in 1980 as a Loss Control engineer, providing casualty and workers’ compensation engineering services to large accounts. He joined RBL Associates in 1980 as a commercial lines account executive, gaining experience in the placement of property and casualty lines, developing captives and self-insured programs and becoming president of the firm in 1997.
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Ohio State University
- Associate in Risk Management, ARM designation
- CIAB Executive Leadership Development Program, The Wharton School University of Pennsylvania
- Continuing education courses in risk management and loss control engineering
Anthony V. Fischetti, Vice President
Tony began his career with AIG as an underwriter of commercial insurance, and was promoted to an Assistant Vice President. He joined RBL in 1981 as a commercial lines account executive, with responsibilities to develop new accounts while servicing existing business. He has developed and maintained a large book of accounts during his tenure.
- Bachelor of Science Degree-Business from St. John’s University
- Continuing Education courses in Risk Management
Product and Services of RBL Insurance Group
Our products and services are:
- Complete Bonding facility handling all types of Surety & Financial Guarantee Bonds, Letter of Credit and Foreign Currency Hedging insurance
- Contract consulting, Preparation of Bids Specifications and Risk management Services
- Individual/Executive Financial Estate Planning Services
- Support in developing retirement programs, 401K plans, group health insurance plans, corporate estate and life insurance plans
Contact of RBL Insurance Group
Have a question about our services?
Please contact us atif you have a question about our services.
Or, call us:212.532.0400
Fax us: 212.532.0838 or 212.532.0736
Write to us at:
RBL Associates, INC.
205 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY, 10016